Our growing A2LA ISO/IEC 17025 accredited calibration division is seeking technicians for instrument calibration, preventive maintenance, and repair activities.
Under minimal supervision, candidates are expected to:
- Calibrate, repair, or perform preventive maintenance on IM&TE in accordance with defined procedures
- Report conditions of nonconformance
- Perform repairs required to return instruments to conformance.
- Travel to customer sites as required, expenses-paid, to perform above services
- Strong mechanical aptitude and attention to accuracy
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to carefully follow calibration procedures using calibration management software
- Two-year degree or equivalent electrical / mechanical experience
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
Ideal Training / Experience or equivalent:
- Formal advanced training in Metrology (i.e. military PMEL or AFMETCAL)
- Experience calibrating equipment in a lab environment and on-site
- Familiarity with ISO/IEC 17025 and other quality assurance programs
- Familiarity with metrology tools and software
- Understanding of electrical and physical/dimensional principals
Salary / Benefits
The position will pay competitively based on experience. Benefits include: medical / dental insurance, 401K, dependent care reimbursement accounts, medical reimbursement accounts, paid holiday / vacation and personal time.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS.