Richard J. Bagan, Inc. is one of the fastest growing laboratory instrument suppliers for rubber and polymer testing in North America. We are seeking an experienced Sales Associate to join our sales team!
The candidate must communicate and interact effectively with executives, other sales associates, field engineers at all levels of the organization, and other parties as required i.e. customers, vendors, etc.
Answer the phone, respond to sales inquiries, call customers, coordinate with our outside sales staff and managers to ensure the progression of the sale.
All candidates for the Sales Associate position are expected to perform the following:
- Communicate effectively with sales staff, customers, and prospects
- Perform prospecting activities including cold calls, emails, etc.
- Develop and nurture leads
- Prepare accurate price quotes using office software including Word and Excel
- Manage incoming leads
- Enter and update sales and contact information in our Customer Relationship Management System (CRM)
- Works well with in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills – internal and external
- Demonstrates a confident and positive attitude
- Good organizational skills – strong attention to detail
- Must learn and maintain product knowledge
- Must be a self-starter
- Degree preferred with 1 to 2 years of inside sales experience
- Equivalent of knowledge and experience acceptable
- Computer skills a must
- Microsoft Office with emphasis on Word and Excel a must
- Bi-lingual a plus
- Product Training
- Software Training
- Quality System Training
The position will pay competitively based on experience. Benefits include: medical / dental insurance, 401K, medical reimbursement accounts, paid holiday / vacation and personal time.
Send resume to email@example.com