Primary responsibility will be to design and develop Java web applications.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Support existing Java applications and infrastructure.
- Work closely with end users and other IT staff to determine requirements
- Unit testing development and execution
- Write both technical and end user documentation
- Research and recommend new technologies, software and processes.
Successful applicants will have 5 to 7 years of Java programming experience, be a problem solver and have the ability to adapt to a rapidly changing technical environment.
Technologies and technical skills that are required include:
- Complex SQL query development
- Apache Tomcat
Technologies and technical skills that are preferred:
- Apache Subversion
- Apache Web Server
- Crystal Reports
- Spring Framework
- Sage 300 ERP ACCPAC
- Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
Salary / Benefits
The position will pay competitively based on experience. Benefits include: medical / dental insurance, 401K, dependent care reimbursement accounts, medical reimbursement accounts, paid holiday / vacation and personal time.
Send resume to email@example.com
PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS.